[WOM-Operatives] A brief WOM introduction and welcome

Denver Gingerich denver at ossguy.com
Wed Oct 25 17:25:36 UTC 2017

Hi operatives!

As our first message to the list, we'd like to welcome everyone here, especially those who saw the talk at Radical Networks this past weekend introducing WOM to the world (which you can find at https://livestream.com/internetsociety/radnets17/videos/164804778 if you haven't seen it yet).  We're excited to have you here and are looking forward to sending you updates on our progress as we improve the WOM gateway hardware and software to make it production-ready for deployment to your home, business, or wherever else you can help us provide a great signal to people!

In the meantime, if you have any questions at all about WOM gateways, WOM itself, or the larger Soprani.ca project (including https://jmp.chat/ - a sibling project of WOM), feel free to email me at denver at soprani.ca .  And don't be afraid to tell your friends and family about WOM - the more operatives we have the better. :)

Thanks for joining the WOM revolution!

Denver
https://soprani.ca/