[WOM-Operatives] Thank you

Denver Gingerich denver at soprani.ca
Sat Dec 2 17:39:00 UTC 2017

On Sat, Dec 02, 2017 at 09:32:59AM -0700, Daniel Morrigan wrote:
> Thank you for letting me join. I am a HAM in the Phoenix,AZ, US area. I'd like to host a node if possible.

Thanks for getting in touch!  We'll definitely let you know.

For everyone on the list: all you need to do to indicate your interest in hosting a WOM gateway right now is to be on this list (congrats! you've already done that).  We'll be providing further updates and location coordination later as it makes sense.

If you do have particular questions about WOM or how it works, please email me directly at denver at soprani.ca .

Looking forward to working with everyone here!

Denver
https://soprani.ca/